Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I believe that my charge if i want to end my wind cell phone

Customer Question

i believe that my charge if i want to end my wind cell phone would be too expensive: after my 3 year contrast on my blackberry finished . i was encouraged to start a new contract with Wind supposedly i would save money . this was done in November 2014. I pay approximately $70.00 per month when i first received me MOTO X second generation it worked for a short time . Motorola Introduced a new update operating system. wem i loaded the new software i and several hundred wind customers discovered that they had been given an update the we could no longer use these phones. they stopped and had to be returned and replaced. a cost of lost time and inconvenience.
having suffered this 'cost i carried on. not being to happy. Now i want to terminate my contract with Win . the cost from wind would be approximately $500.00 plus dollars closer to $600.00 in addition I would be charged approx $70.00 FOR THE 15 MONTHS ON MY CONTRACT; $1000.OO DOLLARS PLUS THE$500. plus dollars for a phone that can be bought legally and unlooked for $300 what might my options be?
thanks
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
stop i just wanted a one time answer to see if i was satisfied no commitment to a monthly commitment . please cancel this request for your help. i will talk to the lawyer referral service instead
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You did not sign up as a subscriber. I don't work for the site but I am given this information when I see a question.

So if you would like for me to continue please just let me know.