Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My name is
i was served with a statement of

Customer Question

Customer: my name is robert
i was served with a statement of claim
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was served a statement of claim and of course some of the statements made by the other person are not the whole truth
we invested money in a stock, he gave me money and the stock went up and we did not sell and then went down, so now he wants his money back
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: it is a sensative issue, my friend whom gave me the money to invest is a Judge
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I understand the facts but I don't know what your question is. Please let me know.