Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

THE CORPORATION I FILED TO SMALL CLAIMS../ UNFAIR EXTRA

Customer Question

HELLO, THE CORPORATION I FILED TO SMALL CLAIMS../FOR THE UNFAIR EXTRA FEES;/ NO LONGER EXIST SINCE THE BALCONY REPAR/ WE HAVE NO BALCONY! BUT ,WE HAVE FORCED TO PAY 12,416 FOR BALCONY REPAIR.\NOW;THE BOSD OF DIRECTORS 'S LAWYER WROTE THIS. HE WROTE I CAN
SUE THE BORD OF DIRECTORS AND THE UNITOWNERS /INCLUDING MYSELF! OH BOY. SOMETHING IS A BRAIN WASH WORDS... EVEN WE ARE ONWING OUR UNIT 11 Y AGO, WE ARA SHAREHOLDERS/NO SHARE PAYED BY-THE WAY/ THE BORD HIRED THE MNGMT WILSON BLANCHARD...TO TAKE CARE OF THE
REPAIRS. WHO SHOULD I SUE NOW? I WOULD SUE WHOS IS WROTE THE LETTER I HAVE TO PAY ; THE DIRECTOR FOR THE MNGMT.-KINDLY ADVICE NOW ? THE COURTCLERK TOLD. YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER I FILED AND SERVED IT TO THE DIRECTOR TIN THE MNGMT OFFICE /THE MANAGEMENT'S
DIRECTOR ACTULY/! THE LAWYER ASK ME NAME SOME PROPER PARTY. /THE BORD OF DIRECTOR HE SUGGEST KIND OF...OR THE 70UNIT OWNERS. I THINK I SHOLUD SUE WHO IS CALCULATED ASK ME TO PAY . BUT I NEED NOW YOUR VERY BEST ADVICE FOR THE*****KITCHENER ,ON
PROPERTY. THE "STANLEY PARK PLACE" IS THE NAME FOR MAINTENANCE FEES/MONTHLY/. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AHEAD!!RGDS. I
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What state are you suing in And What is the full legal name of the business you want to sue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Samuel , just found your question.... ,- Thank you !
We are living In Waterloo region , Onratio , Canada.\
Our Management name is***** Inc. / Cambridge ,on./
When we have got charged for the extra fees =balcony repair fee ; we had payed the MNTNCE FEE TO THEM ON THE CHEQES. PAY TO: ***** ***** MANGMT. INC.
BUT IN 2015 THEY TOLD ;WE NEE DTO PAY TO : " STALEY PARK PLACE ".
WE ARE LIVING IN*****, WE OWN THIS 1BDRM SMALL UNIT 11 YEARS AGO./ 500 SQ.FEET ONLY./.
I FILED TO THE SMALL CLAIMS COURT. AND I SERVED TO THE DIRECTOR PAUL BLAK,
IN THE BLANCHARD MNGMT. 'S OFFICE . HE SIGNATURED I SERVED TO HIM AS THE COURT TOLD ME TO DO SO.
FOR YOUR QUESTION; I NEED TO SUE WHO IS CHARGED THE MONEY FOR SOMETHING WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE / WE HAVE NO BALCONY!/ .
I THINK, WILSON BLANCHARD MNGMT.INC. IS HIRED TO TAKE CARE OIF THE LARGE SCALE RENOVATIONS /TAKE CARE OF THE PROPERTY. MIGHT BE THEY OWNS THE PROPERTY -I WISH SAM YOU CAN FOUND IT OUT FOR ME.
BECAUSE, THE BORD HIRED A LAWYER, HE WROTE I NEED TO SEEK LEGAL HELP TO FOUND OUT THE PROPER COMPANY NAME . HE SUGGESTED WE ALL OWN THE PROPERTY . I NEED TO SUE THE BORD AND THE OTHER
72 UNIT OWNERS,. (I DO NOT THINK SO. ) BECAUSE THEY USE CONDOMINIUM ACT, AND NEXT LETTER CORPORATION ACT./ I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. LOOKING FORWARD TO FOUND OUT WHO ONWS THIS PROPERTY
WHO IS THE RIGHT PERSON ? OR THE RIGHT ONE IS ;WHO TO ***** TO THE DIRECTOR WHO CHERGED ME PAUL BLACK DIRECTOR./ IS CORRECT? /.THNX. SO MUCH! EVA
THANK YOU AHEAD!
KINDLY WHAT DO YOU ADVICE ...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES /TYPING ; WE LIVE IN WITH MY HOUSBAND IN;ONTARIO CANADA ,
CITY IS " KITCHENER" . GOD BLESS. THNAK YOU ! GOOD NIGHT ! EVA
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

Eva

I will need to have this moved to Canadian law. Thank you for your patience and do not respond here at this time as it may hold up the transfer.

Thank you for your cooperation and good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sam, ok. thank you very much ! God bless. Rgds.,. Eva
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Have I already answered you enough on your other posts or is there something new to discuss here?