Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am in 3 season marina rv and mobil park my unit is a 35

Customer Question

I am in 3 season marina rv and mobil park my unit is a 35 foot rv left their for 12 months under a lease agreement I wish to sell my unit the owners wants it out because of a dissagreenent yet last year he listed my unit for sale what is my legal right
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

When does this lease end?

Does the lease give you the right to assign it?

Does the lease have an option to renew?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Lease ends in November with a option to renew with a 200 deposit for the next season their is no assignee right written he is mad at me because I would not buy his Northlander trailer at a too high of a price he has givin me verbal notice to sell my trailer at my home all I want is the right to sell my trailer and deck on the site and the buyer stay on the site I have purchased a cottage
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

He cannot evict you.

This is a fixed term lease and there is an option to renew.

If there is no right to assign the lease it may be that you cannot give the buyer the right to remain on the site but you certainly can sell the trailer from the property until you lease ends.