Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
17441061

Someone is accusing me that i raped or sexually insulted

Customer Question

someone is accusing me that i raped or sexually insulted them, but i clearly remember that he used his hands to assist me on the sexual act. and now since i don't think there is any source of evidence, it's it just gonna be my words against his? and what do you think i should know in order to protect myself and my rights. and what would be help for me to do now? ( i have been looking through old text messages to find the conversation about similar situations that happened before. and i think i can prove he have a habit on regretting on his sexual act, lie and put the blame on others afterwards.)
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the question.

Have you been contacted by the police yet?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss this issue.

Ulysses

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

If you have found the help you need, then that's great. But if you want to talk about it then I'm here. Anything new?

If you don't need me, then that's fine. Don't forget about your deposit to the site, you can get that back by asking customer service.

Ulysses