Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Is there ANY existing or pre-existing lawsuits in Canada

Customer Question

Is there ANY existing or pre-existing lawsuits in Canada for the drug Lupron and its connection with cancer treatments and adverse or fatal side effects. If so, what was the outcome?
Thanks.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

The drug is being litigated in the US a lot but mainly for over billing. I cannot see any cases in Canada alleging death.

This does not mean that there are not cases yet to be decided that I cannot see.

This cite is for general legal advice only. I did some research on my own just out of interest. But you can search further using the following site....

https://www.canlii.org/en/

Just by searching using the drug name you will see many times the word has been used but there are many cases where people want it while in custody.

If you feel there is an issue, contact a personal injury lawyer. They always talk for free because they want a big percentage if there is a case to be made. But, through the legal grape vine, they may have heard of pending cases.

Again, we give general advice only but I took extra time out of interest.

Sincerely,

Tom

Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.

Please consider rating my answer well if your do not require more information.

Sincerely,

Tom