Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

My Ex wife is accusing me of abuse to her grandson. The

Customer Question

My Ex wife is accusing me of abuse to her grandson. The child's mother is said to be distraught
I have not done anything of this kind in any way. She has accused me before and I ignored it. She sends these nasty unsubstantiated accusations by email to me.
She also accuses me of having hidden bank accounts that were not included in our separation agreement 6 years ago.
She has sent nasty defamatory and untrue accusations to friends of mine. Including such things as genital diseases, multitudinous lies, Etc.
I need this to stop and try to regain my respect with those she has communicated with. Although many have told me they do not give her ranting's any merit, when mud is thrown some sticks is my concern.
None of this is true. Since our separation I have not lied to her even though she claims countless lies were made by me.
There is more, and I appreciate any advice on how to proceed to stop her and if possible some sort of satisfaction such as communicating an ap
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Please disregard the earlier post. The site had a glitch and the answer was not meant for you.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Your post got cut off. Can you please complete it?