Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

IN 1958 A MR. COLONEL IN LANCASTER ONTARIO,CANADA SOLD

Customer Question

IN 1958 A MR. COLONEL IN LANCASTER ONTARIO,CANADA SOLD PROPERTY TO THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORTATION OF ONTARIO SO 401 COULD PROCEED WITH THE CONDITION THAT THERE WAS A CLAUSE THAT STATED UNDER SECTION 34 THAT AT ANY TIME HE WANTED AN ENTRANCE ONTO THE ADJACENT MTO HWY HE WAS PERMITTED TO CONSTRUCT AN ENTRANCE.
PLEASE FIND THE ABOVE INFO UNDER MTO FILES.
THANKS,
WAYNE
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

We are not the MTO. We are website that has experts that will provide you with information of a general nature.

As you are on the Canada law list I am a lawyer that can provide general legal information.

But I am not your lawyer and cannot act for you.

If you ant your own lawyer to deal with the MTO then youu can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I EXPECTED MORE THAN THE REPLY & I AM NOT A LAWYER BUT AM SMOOTH ENOUGH TO GIVE AN ANSWER & I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED FOR AN ANSWER LIKE THIS.
I AM AFRAID THAT YOU WOUNDN'T LIKE MY ANSWER.