Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I live in toronto community housing and in oct i filed a

Customer Question

i live in toronto community housing and in oct i filed a work order that there was mold in the house, the landlord didnt even check to see if what i was saying was true and i was pregnant at the time with 3 other children. so months pass by and my son
is precribed a inhaler, i almost o into premature labour and they inject my unborn baby's lungs with steroids, my husband begins to lose his eyesight and starts spitting blood from his throat, it was just crazy and so we decided to stay with my inlaws until
the baby was born. instantly our family felt much better in a week..so then i had a mold inspector come and check the place and he saw that the mold levels where elevated with penicillium a toxic mold that causes all the symptoms that i just stated. seeing
how i would be sueing the government i want to make sure im not wasting my time, do you think i have a solid case?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I have answered this a while ago.

Please find that other post and we can continue there.