Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I lease a truck and before the lease i as the man about who

Customer Question

I lease a truck and before the lease i as the man about who pay for the fuel diesel for the truck, and the man answer-me will be in the company credit card, I assume that i don't have to pay for the fuel diesel, then I signed the contract with the wrong thinking, but I din't read the contract properly, the man have interest in the truck but kept my $10, 000 down payment and one month of work as penalty, how can apply conflict of interest and bad faith in this Canadian case in small claim court
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am not quite sure about the facts just yet.

Are you saying that this man told you that you would be able to pay for the gas with his company's credit card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he don't want me to understand that I have to pay for the fuel diesel for the truck, that why he say in the company credit card, but he don't mention to me that the money in the credit card he will discount from my pay check, but I told hem from the beginning I don't want to pay for the fuel diesel.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Ate you an employee or self-employed?