Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience in Canada family law, plus criminal, civil, and employment
17441061

I have a question about a matter im dealing with now. I was

Customer Question

I have a question about a matter im dealing with now. I was charged with assault with a weapon against my spouse. even though those were mistaken. my spouse never gave a statement to police. all alledged statements and 911 calling were from my spouse`s sibling. now some of the admissions are a little exaggerated on the siblings part. in my defence ive never hit my spouse or had any history of such events in the 6yrs we bin together. I will admit though i do hhave past record from when i was young at 18. i am now 30 and havent been in any incidence with police for some time now. im now a certified foster parent an work for a non profit organization dealing with unfortunate kids. Although i do have a bit of record i wanted to no what are the chances in my defense of the outcome. and what options do i have?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. You are certain that you've been charged and that you've been charged with assaut with weapon? You were arrested and given a court date? I assume that there's a no contact order between you and the alleged victim?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss your matter. If you've got your information and advice and don't need to continue with me, that's fine.

If you put a deposit with the site, don't forget that it's still there. You can get it back by contacting customer service, or you can leave it there for future use. If you're on a subscription then you can ask customer service to close the thread and not count it towards your monthly usage of the site.

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Did you get a lawyer to help you with this? I'm here if you want to update me and continue. If you have the help you need, you can ask the site for your deposit back. I won't bug you about it.

Ulysses