Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
38596469

A judge had found me guilty and am trying to appeal my

Customer Question

Hi a judge had found me guilty and am trying to appeal my case.I order my tranquits from court and my judgement does a judge has to sign off the documents
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Good day, I would be happy to assist you.

Yes, once the transcripts have been completed by the Court Reporter, the Judge must review and approve of the transcripts and sign off on them. Depending upon how lengthy they are, this could take some time.

Please let me know if you require anything further at all.

Jim

Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see that you were back in and viewed my response, however I do not see a reply from you. Please let me know whether you are satisfied with the information that I've provided or if you require further information as I am happy to chat further.

Also, please take a moment to leave me a positive rating as this assists me in building my reputation here on the site.

Jim