How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96432
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

25 years ago I moved in with a widow who had clear title to

Customer Question

25 years ago I moved in with a widow who had clear title to a Calgary home.
We have been in a common law relationship in every legal sense since.
What are my property rights should she pre decease me?
We are both over 70
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Is there a cohabitation agreement?

Is there a Will?

Did you contribute to the value of the property?

Related Canada Law Questions