How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to emigrate from C to Mexico and would like to know

Customer Question

I wish to emigrate from B C to Mexico and would like to know what the law says about this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

This is on the Canada law list. But are you asking about the law in Mexico? If so I will ask the site to move this to a different list. But if you are asking about leaving Canada from a Canadian perspective then I can answer.

Related Canada Law Questions