How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 98048
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a civil judgment award in Alberta. I want to register

Customer Question

I have a civil judgment award in Alberta. I want to register my judgement award in BC so I can collect it. What form do I need to file with the BC Supreme Court court registry and can I do it at any court loction in BC, or does it need to be where the
defendant is located.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I believe this is the form that the clerk will take to a judge to sign but I am not in BC and the forms were recently revised:

It can be done in any courthouse.

Related Canada Law Questions