Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Can you tell me when and how Erwin Josef Stieglitz of

Customer Question

Can you tell me when and how Erwin Josef Stieglitz of London, Ontario Canada died?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was cremated and probably buried by the city. (where)?. Had 1 daughter, Julie Elizabeth Stieglitz, of London, Ontario.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
This information is not available to lawyers any more than it is available to you.
If you are next of kin you can contact vital statistics or the coroner's office or the city.
If not then this information just may not be available unfortunately.
You can consider retaining your own lawyer or private investigator because even if a lawyer could find out this information we cannot do that as we are not your lawyer but can just provide you with general legal information such as I've just provided in terms of what you might try.