Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My brother,s wife their 10 year old son(born in canada) are

Customer Question

my brother,his wife their 10 year old son(born in canada) are residing in canada for the past 12 years. my brothers wife keeps quarelling with my brother for petty issues and always drives him back to my aged parents who are residing in india for their property, she never comes to them or take care of them . the moment my brother lands in canada ,she alleges him and drives him to some sheltre homes emotionally blackmails my aged parents. this has become a big nuisance to my parents . how to solve this problem without hurting any body . please suggest a peaceful approach
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying that your sister in law insists that your brother go back to India and he listens to her, but that they are not separated, and you are wondering how to get your brother some help?