Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My company has been issued a statement of claim plaintiff's

Customer Question

My company has been issued a statement of claim for the plaintiff's action pursuant to a commercial lease.We as the defendant deny all of the allegations in the Statement Of Claim and believe we have a legitimate counterclaim. The action of the Plaintiff compeled my company to relocate as a result of being locked out as we produce pharmaceutical products vital to the health of our users and in addition to preserve our Establishment Licence from Health Canada. We have lost almost one half year of sales and currently have expended over $40,000 in relocation expenses that has consumed our working capital completely.
We are confident this action is designed to bankrupt our business just as we have been able to initiate a turnaround .We need short term support or a pro bono intervention at this time to make our counterclaim which we are confident will exceed $100,000.
The plaintiff's claim is substantially in excess of $500,000 to enable pleading in Superior Court
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking how to find a lawyer in Ontario?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our corporate lawyer does not do litigation
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
So do you want for me to make suggestions on how to find a lawyer in Ontario?