Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was "evicted" without material cause from a 1995 mobile home that I

Customer Question

I was "evicted" without material cause from a 1995 mobile home that I own, and impossible to move for Highway Safety reasons in BC on a rented pad .. I have registered a complaint with Under the Tenancy board, I am also recognised as having a severe disability and have sent a warning letter .. can I place lien or caveat on the landowners property .. further I trusted the previous owners declaration no rat damage/no black mould/no insect infestation but instead of contacting a litigator I just repaired everything .. the landowner was AWARE of the damage .. can I take them (landowner) to court, under the Mobile Home Landlord and Tenant Act ?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
What are the grounds for the eviction.?Are you asking if you can sue the landlord for the rats and mold and infestation and not the person who sold you the home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WTF .. I get 2 questions asked back and charged 52 bucks .. for what exactly ? Return my money please .. it appears I know more now about BC Landlord and Tenant act than the "experts" do.off list .. svp
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
This is a conversation. As a senior lawyer I will not provide an answer unless I know all of the basic facts as I have to be sure my answer is 100% accurate based on your own facts. The charge is to use the site. You could not post before being charged. But I don't get paid unless I give you an answer which I have not yet done and then you rate me positively. As well, there is a 100% refund policy. I don't work for the site. I cannot issue refunds. I have no idea what you are paid. So if you want to continue let me know and if not that is fine of course.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
end conversation please