Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have a neighbor who is harassing my family and i almost

Customer Question

i have a neighbor who is harassing my family and i almost every day about a cars and travel traitor and that thay look like junk and hase the guy agross the street keeping tabs on me and my landlady to ....keeping mind thay all are Punjab eastIndin i am native cree my wife is white and Russian i don't feal safe nor do i get why thay zero in we have liverd her for 7 months and before that we moved to a bigger house for 2 years and before that the same place for 8 years so i guess i have 7 months and 8 years at the same house .
my landlady calls me or knocks on my door daily about compliant to much stuff to meany cars cleen up your dogs i pay my rent all the time and i have a small window cleaning bissness it has in packed me to the point i find its hard to evin go to work i found out he was going a round telling evey one he is block watch i am being documetid every time i leave or come home what i put in my truck or pull out of it i feal like thay he is trying to sweeze me and my familly out of the neighbourhood my daughter gose to the school a half a block away pleas help with my situation i live in surrey bc canada my name is ***** ***** my business ic calld black bear window cleaning we are on the web
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a written fixed term lease or are you on a month to month tenancy? Are you saying that your landlord is depriving you of peaceful enjoyment of your home?