Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I applied of my PR card I sent all the documents

Customer Question

I applied for renewal of my PR card I sent all the documents but my application was returned to me as I enclosed the wrong secondary photo id . I sent it all again by UPS they are now asking for copies of my passport for the last 5 years which I had sent them twice . I no longer have these passports as they have now expired and they are saying my PR status will expire 30 th August . What can I do about this .
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Do you have a 10 year green card? How did you obtain it? Have you spent a great deal of time outside of the U.S. during the last 5 years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am PR of Canada
Ok. So this question has nothing to do with U.S. immigration law, only Canadian immigration law, correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a PR of Canada
Ok. I will opt out and transfer your question to the proper forum as it landed in the U.S. immigration forum. Sorry about that.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Are they saying your PR status will expire or your PR card?