Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Can you help me register and get me CIC account? Also get me

Customer Question

Can you help me register and get me CIC account? Also get me UCI number? I want to secure work permit in Canada from Nigeria.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
We cannot do any of that for you. We just provide legal information online. If you want a lawyer to act for you then you need to retain a lawyer who will then be your lawyer and you will need to pay appropriate legal fees to that lawyer. What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.You can contact the Law Society and use their LawyerReferral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and canconsult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.The number is:(###) ###-####r you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.Here's the link to their website:http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx