How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a new law be passed if the parties involved know that the

Customer Question

can a new law be passed if the parties involved know that the information it is being based on is information which in itself is unlawful and it is known to be so
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I require my answer this morning as it is needed for a Council meeting. I have paid the full 62. on pay pal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for a response, I now have to attend my meeting and have no answer
Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.
HiI am sorry no one else saw your question. No problem with payment as you will get a full refund if we cannot assist you.But, there is far too few details to understand your question. More facts are required. Sincerely,Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.
HiIt is not allowed by the laws in Canada to accept personal phone calls from customers on this site.I am pleased to answer general legal questions however.Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As stated in my question, the answer was required that day. Your response is now pointless, thus I am asking for my $62. to be refunded as I am not at all satisfied.
Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.
I am sure customer service will assist you. Tom

Related Canada Law Questions