How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 98411
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In a custody case where the both parties live in different

Customer Question

in a custody case where the both parties live in different province can a lawyer send document that needed to the next lawyer the day before their appear in court and the father have temporary custody of the kids and the mother live in ontario and the father live in alberta.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
This can be done only if the matter is urgent. In most cases the lawyer would easily be able to get an adjournment so that he/she would have time to respond and attend.

Related Canada Law Questions