Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have all the documents inheritance and it is stuck

Customer Question

I have all the documents for my inheritance and it is stuck in the USA at the homestreet bank in Washington state. and they say I have pay this tax under a ud/211code can you explain what this is???
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand why you are now asking me this. We discussed this already and I explained that this is a scam. Are you now not believing you are being scammed. Remember I said how any tax, if there was any and there is not because this has nothing at all to do with the US as you know, would come off the estate inheritance?You are being lied to, to get you to pay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean to be a pain. So why did the the US department of the treasury send me a document stating they have it
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
It is fake.The money would not be in the US and the US department of treasury has nothing to do with an inheritance anyway. This is not valid.