Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Thank you help with order no.15415840--290,it was

Customer Question

thank you for your help with order no.15415840--290,it was exactly what i needed.i do have another question related to my military service and i do not feel im getting what i need from my va legal rep.do you look at questions regarding dva claims?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so,you have an issue with my reply,should i have been more specific or detailed ,i just wasnt sure that you dealt with military matters regarding injuries.willing to call is 1-***-***-**** correct,mine is rod at(###) ###-####
Expert:  philip.simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.
Sir, I am sorry...do you have a question regarding military law? And you want to chat on the phone about that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PHILIP.....MY QUESTION is related to canadian veterans affairs charter and not u.s.,military law..sorry for your inconvenience......rod