Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

How can I immigrate to Canada?? I have the money to live and

Customer Question

How can I immigrate to Canada?? I have the money to live and pay taxes but am not willing to work I just want to open a business that keeps my life going
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately that may not be possible.If you want to be eligible to immigrate as a self-employed person then you must have the following experience: Your experience is relevant if you have:taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level,been self-employed in cultural activities or athletics, orexperience in managing a farm.Those are the only grounds. If you want to come here on a start up visa you must meet this criteria: Prove your business venture or idea is supported by a designated organizationMeet the language requirementsHave sufficient settlement funds