How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

frank XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The township of West Grey is going to widen Adam St. Our cement driveway is very steep now, that some vehicles scrape when entering and leaving the driveway. By widening the road this will make the driveway steeper and they said they will only go to the property line with the slope. Is there anything I can do so it is fixed properly. Do I have any legal rights. My e-mail address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law

Related Canada Law Questions