Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Applied send references, had interview with manager

Customer Question

Applied for job send references, had interview with manager and chairman of board, called a few days later got the job as superintendents, gave notice at present job moved into apartment received papers from employer to fill out started work on Monday on wed they ask for police records on us both I am fine my husband has a record back 16 years ago trying to get pardon should we been asked this before we moved into the building and started the job, we left our job for this one do we have any rights
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Have they dismissed you or do you think they will and are asking ahead of time?What province is this please?Are you the superintendents of the apartment building that you are living in now?