Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Is there any criminal, civil charges or warrants arrest

Customer Question

Is there any criminal, civil charges or warrants for my arrest in Canada.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find that out for you but if you want me to make some suggestions as to how to find out this information I can do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I would like some suggestions. I am Canadian citizens and I used to live in Montreal and Toronto. My children are in US and I want to visit them before going back to Canada. Thank You.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
There is no such thing as a civil charge. If there is a warrant for your arrest or if you have a criminal record then this would show up if you did a criminal record search on yourself. If you have anyone in Canada to submit the form for you then you can sign it and have it taken into a police service office. If not then you can call a local police station in Toronto or Montreal and ask how you can check this. They may agree to do it over the phone or accept your record search by fax so long as you pay for it first. Otherwise you can retain a criminal lawyer in one of these cities who can find out this information for you.