How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend is Canadian and has been stuck in Greece since

Customer Question

hi my boyfriend is Canadian and has been stuck in Greece since December last year on business he sold his moms business and has a check . what I want to know is can he sign it over to a third party like his girlfriend to cash it for him so that she can get him back to Canada
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
How long has he been your boyfriend for?And did you meet him online?If so have you met him in person?Why can't he leave Greece?