How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A former diplomat retired now who is sponsored by his son-a

Customer Question

A former diplomat retired now who is sponsored by his son-a canadian citizen- should present to the Candian Citizenship and Immigration Authority criminal certificates from all c**tries where the applicant was send by his governement? Or is he is enjoying the provisions of the Art.31 from the Viena Convention on Diplomatic relations ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Tom B. replied 1 year ago.
Before I research, are there criminal convictions against this person?

Related Canada Law Questions