Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I work 4 years and I am in hostile and whistleblowing

Customer Question

I work 4 years for headquarters and I am in hostile and whistleblowing situation. It affects my health so much that I cry at my desk almost at all times. My boss is coming and say: "hi frustrated lady". I have 2 small children and I would like to find out how can I prolong the employment and find sth else while still showing that I work there, but physically I can't be there anymore. I wrote e-mail for sick today and don't want to go there anymore.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear this. Are you saying you want to go on sick leave?Have you had a response to the email that you wrote today?Do you have a doctor that would say that you are too ill to work at this time?What provinces us please?Does your contract provide for sick leave?