Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Do I need a lawyer to be in the group of people that sexually

Customer Question

Do I need a lawyer to be in the group of people that sexually been abused by a priest in Huntington, Quebec? I was told to undress in front of this priest when I would serve mass on Sunday's. Also he took us to Plattsburgh beach one day and had us sit on his lap while he had a hard on. do I have a case. I had told my mother this and she did not believe me for the church was everything to her, she told me to never say this to anyone ever or she would punish me for telling lies.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Jeremie John Martin replied 2 years ago.
I'm a Quebec lawyer.
Are you certain of the existence of a class lawsuit against that specific church or group of churches?
Jeremie ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I saw an add on tv about a lawsuit against the Catholic Church, it was a brief message, could not take any info down for it was to quick a message.France