Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

What type of petition can I create and who do I send it to

Customer Question

what type of petition can I create and who do I send it to concerning a neighbor for the past 10yrs who has consistently used loud foul language in her back yard while completely intoxicated (usually every wkend) and or any week day. As well she plays music so loud that those living around her are forced to either listen or close doors blocking out the summer breeses...she will loudly yell "ya I'm an alcoholic and I have rights on my own property". What about the rights of those living around her. This needs to stop now. The folks living around her are elderly (including my parents) and have fear about doing anything. Do we have the right to create a legal complaint?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Does this go on past 11? Are others in the neighbourhood also affected?