Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My father has passed and left me a life insurance policy that

Customer Question

my father has passed and left me a life insurance policy that his wife held from me for almost a year and a half. she became owner to the policy and when i finally got the paper work she herself down as the beneficiary! i am in the process of myself becoming owner and had to use someone else is. is it legal for her to do that.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
How did she do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wth i asked the 51 dollar question i am asking you HOW THE HELL SHE DID THIS? that is why you are the lawyer not me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i get a lawyer who does not have a grade 7 education for this answer?????????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are my five questions up now?? because this not a professional answer at all. it is customer service answer at walmart who has been working there for two weeks..............
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok again my father past he had an life insurance policy for me. his wife was able to take over and became Owner TO THE policy and she put herself down as the beneficiary. she kept that from me for a year and a half. she is not my bio mother. i was sent the paper so i could become owner to the policy that i had to put my friend on as the beneficiary. how can she can put herself down as the beneficiary. i was not allowed too.