Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

There, I was wondering if you would be able to offer a

Customer Question

Hello there, I was wondering if you would be able to offer a response to this message that my friend received from that person. It was translated through google and is a bit rough but I hope you can get the idea. Also I'm not sure if I told you that she
is a new lawyer in Spain and is very worried about him trying to effect her ability to work. I know you said she should just ignore him but he has really gotten in her head so it's easier said than done. "Hello Adriana, my lawyer asked me to ask you your address
for you to receive notifications or else he will have to resort to an international tracking and is very expensive, we are talking 25 to 50 thousand dollars, which obviously will be included in all that you owe me or else will forward all documentation to
the application to the address of your parents ....... already is investigating with Western Union, Bank of Montreal (my bank) with Canada Post In short all entities that are involved in my shipments both your person and to your family, is also awaiting the
report Kodoo of all calls and conversations tubistes while you were in Canada, I also mentioned that if you do not you send a certified and signed by notary of the payment of all the monies that you robbed me your letter because what did you do to use me,
here in Canada it is totally illegal, if you agree to start from now and the return of my money. ........ the other thing he mentioned me to send a report to the Bar of Colombia and Spain for them to analyze your behavior as such ........ if you do not agree
to the engagement letter requesting payment, take international legal action against yourself and those found responsible ........ I hope that this message comiemnces reactions and the return to me and the way that you inponga debistes ......... you never
have done what you did with me, you are a dirty woman thoughts and feelings, never ever in my life have I crossed my mind that you were a abuzadora without shame, a person that no person should be called, but such is life and a process here that we only evaluate
the Justice begins here ........ we'll see how smart you are like me you said that time here in my apartment that you were very smart, I think even half of what you say is true ........ God knows when I will have to look you in the face this trial ...... you
are well and follow not committing the misdeeds you do against men, that being a lawyer aprobechadora think gives you the right to steal with the law in his hands ......... you equivocastes me deeply, I leave this to God ..... and situaciion Justice will determine
your future, what I know is that it is up to the last THEREFORE ..........."
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
He sounds nuts. He cannot affect her career. At the very worst case scenario he can sue her and win and I doubt that but it is just a civil matter. He would not do any thing such as international tracking. In fact I think he made that up. His lawyer could easily get an order that he server her through her parents. So he is a bully and a liar and I still say she should ignore him.