Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
38596469

What is the approximate cost involve in buying a pharmacy business?

Customer Question

What is the approximate cost involve in buying a pharmacy business? Also, cost for writing up a will for two people?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. Are you wanting to know the cost related to the legal fees for purchasing such a business and setting up the corporation? If you are wanting to know the actual cost of buying such a business, this would be impossible to say as it would be dependent upon so many factors such as location, property ownership, lease or rent payments, inventory and asset inclusions, client base, etc.
If you are looking to determine what the legal fees for setup would be, please let me know and we can discuss this at length. I'll also need to know how the present business is set up and how you intend to set it up, as far as limited corporation, partnership, etc.
As for having Wills and Power of Attorney documents drafted, the fees for same will vary from lawyer to lawyer but you can typically expect the fees for this to range from $500 to $1000 for a couple for all documents.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Jim
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I see that you were back in and viewed my response, however I do not see a reply from you. Please let me know if you are satisfied with the information that I have provided or if you require anything further at all.
Also, please remember to leave me a positive rating as this helps me to build my reputation here on the site.
Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Legal fees
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Such costs will be dependent upon the geographical area in which you are located and the going rate of local lawyers, however you can expect that legal fees and disbursements for the purchase of a business and the registration of a new corporate entity would run you at least $5,000.
Jim