How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an active STD infection. I need a lawyer to interve

Customer Question

I have an active STD infection. I need a lawyer to interve to help me get treatment that the Ontario health system will not provide.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been half an hour. Is there a problem?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
The questions are all answered by practicing lawyers and so it it not always possible to get an immediate answer. As well you posted early in the morning.I don't know if you know how the site works but we cannot act for you.I can suggest a couple of good ways of finding a lawyer in Ontario if that will help. So let me know if you would like for me to do that.

Related Canada Law Questions