Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
38596469

Need to know if i have a warrent

Customer Question

need to know if i have a warrent for arrest
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Good evening, I would be happy to assist you with this question.
I can check on this for you, however I would need your full name and date of birth. Do not provide this information here, for confidentiality.
I will enable enable the additional services option so that you can confidentially provide me with contact info and we can look into this in the morning.
Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately i do not have the funds to pay you for that service can you suggest any other methods
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, confidential information is not permitted to be posted in this chat interface, so I cannot otherwise get the required information from you in order to get you the information you require.