Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was totally manipulated and taken advantaged off by my naturopath

Customer Question

I was totally manipulated and taken advantaged off by my naturopath I started seeing him for debilitating migraines that I has suffered from for many years, as well as depression. As I saw him weekly he listened to my insecurities, talked to my about my broken marriage, then we completely crossed the line and slept together in is office. He then started having me come in for late “appointments” when no one else was in the office so we could have sex. He has left her an emotional mess. I have also learnt he has said very similar comments to others patients that he has to me. I have had a nervous breakdown since, and now having to see a councillor regularly. Do I have any case here?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
What province is this please?When you say she left her in an emotional mess do you mean you?When you say he has made similar comments do you mean he has slept with other patients as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in BC,
Sorry yes I mean myself. I have been hospitalized due to an emotional breakdown over all this
I don't know if he has had sex with other clients my counsellor and cops think he has they said by my statement it was very predator style the way he groomed me.
The comments made to my friend where all what a great body she had, how attractive she was ext when she was having difficulties in her marriage similar to me.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Were you seeing him for counseling or just for what he was trained to do?