Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

If the place I did Rent to Own is very noisy not insultated

Customer Question

If the place I did Rent to Own is very noisy not insultated I could hear the neighbour upstair walk talk, take a drink of water very bad. Brigil has offer to transfer me to other location but will need to sign lease for 5 years is that accepetable?
Nicole
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
When you signed the rent to own documents had you been living in this unit already?When did you sign?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No this was a NEW Contruction. Their was nobody in the Unit on top of use for a few Months. Then someone move in and noise was crazy she got evicted. Now new tenants and I could hear he little boy that may weight 50lbs at most walking I could even hear her television when she take water from her tab the shower washer and dryer even when she talk to her boy.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
How long have you lived there for?Are you saying you won't get credit for any of the money you paid so far?