Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Good morning, I have a question in reference a car I bough

Customer Question

Good morning,
I have a question in reference a car I bough in a Nissan dealer
Is possible to do a claim to the dealer in reference with the document where are the purchase conditions. To do the tramitt I have a Toyota car which I need to sell and the dealer accept to purchase as part of the price. The dealer tell me originally that the price of my car is $13864.78. After, when I check carefully the document I note that the new car price that I bought is too high, I calling them asking an explanation. Yesterday I went to de dealer personally, after several times calling them by phone without any satisfactory answer. They review the document and indicated me that the price of my car was $6200 , which it never was shown in any place of the document.
Please, can you advance how I can handle this situation?
Thanks
Regards
Nelson
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you were told the price was $13,864 by the dealer but when you see the written documentation it shows $6200 and so you paid almost $8000 more than you should have paid?