Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have a duplex that I would like to set up a strata plan.

Customer Question

I have a duplex that I would like to set up a strata plan. The existing land title has a covenant and a right of way. Can you refer me to a Law firm that can assist me prepare the Application to Deposit form to the LTO?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.You can contact the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $25.The number is(###) ###-####or 1.***-***-****.Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.Here's the link to their website:http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspxUnfortunately we cannot provide you names, but I hope that helps as a starting point.