Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am a 22 year old citizen of UK with dual nationality of barbados.

Customer Question

I am a 22 year old citizen of UK with dual nationality of barbados. What are the requirements to emmigrate to canada
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
To apply for permanent residency in Canada you have to fall within one of the different classes or categories that gives you the grounds you need to immigrate to Canada.I don't know your particulars but the most common way to apply is under the skilled worker class.Here is the link that will provide you with all the information you need about this process:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.aspWhen you read all the information you will see that there are basically two ways people can apply under this category. One way is if their occupation falls within the list that they provide you.The second way is if you get a job offer and then this job falls within the categories and levels that is listed on the National Occupation List.You will also see that there is an eligibility test you can take to see it looks like you are eligible.