Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am being called down to the station mandatory questioning

Customer Question

I am being called down to the station for a mandatory questioning regarding a accident which occurred within a parking lot yesterday, I do not have insurance and was driving with an expired vehicle sticker
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their was little or none damage, and therefore both parties of the accident chose to continue on. I was caught by surprise when I was informed that the police had reached my house and ask for my phone number as well as asking if I had insurance. I just received a call mandating that I must come into the station for questioning today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
What time do you have to attend at the police station