Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Lawyer dealing with transferingmoney from west Africa

Customer Question

lawyer dealing with transferingmoney from west Africa
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I don't see any question here.What are you asking?If money is being transferred to you please explain who is transferring it and why.Also how much money is this?Are you being asked to pay anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to get the money transfered to my account in Canada. I got some money 3.5 mil from Lillian Bettencourt) November 2013 via Credit Foncier bank at France. there was so much restrictions and money loitering Terrorism etc to clear. I did all those and finally they transfered the money to Barclays Bank at West Africa in January 2015. they appointed a lawyer for me. once they transfered the money suddenly it stoped. I have to pay tax and clearance of 65,000. I paid half of it by the lawyer. now he is saying the government siginaory don't release the money. all politics. here I need some helpto transfer the money. Can you help me?I
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I have some more questions. Did you first find out you are getting this money by way of the Internet? Did it come out of the blue? Why are you getting this money? Who is Lillian Bettencourt? Is this a stranger to you or a relative?Why didn't the money you had to pay come off the $3.5 million?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know it is hard to believe, but it true.she wrote to me first then and I ask her some help she did reply me. she had some money put away and that money she gave away to people she knows. I have all the documents with me. this is real. nobody believe me.Lilllian bettencourt is the heir of Loreial cosmetics. they can't deduct the money from this 3.5.it is against the bank rules. I have to pay. Money they kept it at Credit Foncier uptil I paid all the legal fees and taxes. they help me to pay some of the taxes from their side. and I did take few loans to pay the rest. I have her letter and letter from the bank also. IF you come and meet me I will show you every thing.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
The reason why no one believes you is that you are the victim of a well known scam. You are not the only victim. In fact their are countless and I must hear from several them a week on this site.There is no money coming to you. This is not real. You are not getting any money. You are losing money as anything you paid is gone. You won't find the scammers. If you keep paying they will ask for more as that is how this works. Eventually, if not now, you will realize that I am right. I am a senior lawyer who will not benefit in anyway from you believing me so I sure hope you consider that. For the future here are some clear facts. There is no such thing as free money. You only get money if you earn it or if you inherit from a close family member or if you pay for a lottery ticket. When you inherit or win money there is never any charge and if there was it would come of the winnings or the gift.I am sorry to have to tell you this and I sense based on the wording of your post that you are simply going to be mad at me and keep paying the scammers. I hope not.And of course they showed you lots of papers. They are not fools. They are professional criminals.Please google internet scams and also talk to the RCMP. They will help you understand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a scam, believe me I have all the documents. real documents from USA. if you have a an email I will scan everything to you you can look at it. please believe me.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I know you believe it but they are not legitimate. You have to try and listen to what I am saying. They make the documents look legitimate so that you will be tricked. And this worked with you as it did with many others.The law is very clear, any legal fees or taxes, come off the amount you are getting. That is the clear law from all over the world. You are losing money not getting it.Please call the RCMP and they will tell you that they get calls every day about this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you have a phone # ***** fax number I will fax you all the papers. or where about you answering from.is it from Toronto?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am not your lawyer so I cannot read your documents but even if I did you are not ready to believe me. I have told you that I have answered this question countless times but that doesn't make you believe me so what else can I do?