Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

My ex bf came into fight with me, he hit me that day

Customer Question

Hi
My ex bf came into fight with me, he hit me that day i called police but i didn't report this to police.
Now after 2 days he put false protection order against me. and start calling me and coming my way. He intentionally go on those places where i go and i had to leave those places. I have a trucking business and he is in same industries category so shows up on those places on daily basis. Its giving me lose in business and obviosly he is trying to make me arrest and making false complaints to police day by day. I applied to put that orders set aside and i dont have any lawyer so far as everyone is busy but my ex is making my life into danger. i feel like if he would hit me again now, no one will trust me. I am scared. please tell me asap.
Thank you
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this.
You should call the police at once.
He is harassing you and he is also trying to get you charged.
If that doesn't help then you should be consulting with a criminal lawyer face to face.