How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 97438
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have been employed in BC as a 100% commission sales person.

Customer Question

Have been employed in BC as a 100% commission sales person. Should I receive $ for Stat. Holidays - how is it calculated - how far back can a person claim.
Thank you
Ralph Sather
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Yes you should. It doesn't matter how your wages are calculated. You still get holiday pay. It would be calculated based on your average income over the past 30 days. In most cases you can go back two years.

Related Canada Law Questions