How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a Canadian that brought my vehicle into the U.S ,

Customer Question

I'm a Canadian that brought my vehicle into the U.S for holidays, while there I had some modifications done, now the vehicle is in-admissible to Canada..... I need professional help that deals with transport Canada and the cbsa
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.
Good evening, I would be happy to assist you. What modifications were done? Why are they denying it entry and what do they require for it to be brought in? Are they requiring import fees to be paid because of the modifications?I look forward to hearing from youJim

Related Canada Law Questions